Thank you for your interest in American Lutheran Church. We believe that God has led you here, and we are eager for you to become a partner in our mission and vision and the variety of ministries in this congregation.
All are invited to participate in the life of this congregation – members and non-members. For those interested in membership, a New Member Orientation is held 2 times each year, Spring and Fall. The next New Member Orientation will be held Sunday, April 23, 2017 at Noon in the Fellowship Hall; light lunch will be served, and child care will be made available with advance notice. For registration or more information, contact the church office at (928) 445-4348. Reception of New Members will take place at all worship services on Sunday, May 7.
Release from another Lutheran congregation is accepted anytime. Please contact the church office at (928) 445-4348 to process a release for your change of membership or for more information.
At American Lutheran Church, we believe that a responsible church member is:
- One who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and seeks to live for Him
- One who worships regularly
- One who is committed to growth through adult education
- One who seeks to serve through the many volunteer opportunities of this congregation
- One who gives regularly to God through this congregation
- One who prays regularly
- One who shares his/her faith with others